e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007

A Time to Be Born

A friend called me this evening - her mother is in the process of dying - and wanted me to come over to her house. I said, "yes, I will come." She let me know that her mother's death is near and after a long battle with cancer, wants to go home. We - my friend and her sisters sat around her mother, laying in bed, and prayed. A beautiful experience - feel fortunate to journey with my friend at this time. The mother of my friend saw the birth of her first grandchild, yesterday. Praise God! - Will continue to pray for my friend and her family as they embrace every joy and pain.

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

Hi Crystal: welcome (back) to the wonderful and sometimes wooly world of blogging! Have you considered joining the SisterBloggers web ring? I highly recommend it--and that recommendation has nothing at all to do with the fact that I'm one of the co-moderators! ;) (It was started by Susan Rose, CSJP.)

Again, welcome!

Crystal tha...

Hi Natty! I've looked at the site and wonder how I go about doing that. I'm new to this. Can you help a sister out?